Friday, August 02, 2013

Sentimental Friday

Last week, I sent messages to all people I love and told them what makes them special for me.
Most of them are miles far from Abu Dhabi.
I did that because I was afraid I will die and will never get the chance to tell them.

My heart just prompted me to be more loving to others this time.
No I am not sick (nor planning on suicide).
I am getting older maybe.
There is a Filipino joke about single- women "walang napaglalabasan ng init" Haha.
Single ladies tend to be more strict, easily agitated, and often moody.
Hopefully I am not like that.
Being alone most of the time, I think and talk to myself all times.
Myself said to myself "If you die later what will you do now?".
Yesterday at work, we received a special email:

Dear all, I will go to korea...next Sunday....Let me know your wish list for gift....I don’t know, if I will buy that or not when I come back....please select not much expensive one...

I answered:
Sir, my wish gift is, for us to have dinner together...

The email came from our most patient and kindest manager in our company.
Imagine your boss asking what gift you want. Such a humble person. I want to become like him.
Sad thing is we only have a short period to work together.

Sometimes we take people for granted, our families, friends, acquaintances.
Not thinking that sooner or later we will say goodbye to them.

So from now on, I will aim to understand and know each and every person in my life more deeply.
People are more important than things, even if most of them seems impossible to understand.
Life is like that, giving you difficult people with difficult situations and difficult lessons until you understand them.
Then you start all over again.

>.*.*.<~>.*.*.<~>.*.*.<~>.*.*.<~>.*.*.<~>.*.*.<~>.*.*.<
I have found that if you love life, 
life will love you back.
-by Arthur Rubinstein 
>.*.*.<~>.*.*.<~>.*.*.<~>.*.*.<~>.*.*.<~>.*.*.<~>.*.*.<

No comments:

Post a Comment