Sunday, August 04, 2013

Brace Challenge

"You need to eat too much now, tomorrow onwards you will be hungry because you can not eat anymore."
She's right. So we eat the whole pot of carbonara yesterday.
My friend referred me to her lady dentist.
Today I got my own teeth braces.
I thought it is easy. Wrong. It is a struggle.
It feels like a hard gum is permanently stuck to your mouth.
The pain is tolerable but its constant.
Eating is difficult, it hurts to chew.
When you talk, you can not pronounce very well, your 's' sounds like 'sshh'.
And your face deforms, when you smile you look like a vampire.
And the worst is you can not kiss anymore, huhuhu.
(There is no one to kiss. It's just a joke.)
One year of vampire smile and monthly tortures is challenging.
Cost me a lot of money too.
No matter what, I have gone for dental braces on my own will. Nobody forced me.
Mwah. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment