Saturday, August 03, 2013

How to cook Carbonara (Filipino Style)

Today, I tasted the best carbonara ever.
One of my friend kidnapped me to their home, she said she will feed me full first before sending me to the dentist.

I am going to share with you her secret recipe, ssshhh!

 1) Prepare the ingredients: 450g pasta, 4pcs eggs, 500ml cream, shredded cheese, sweet ham & bacons, green onions and garlic, cooking oil.

 2) Combine all the eggs, cheese & cream in a bowl and mix well.
 3) Cook the pasta separately in water.
 4) Chop the onions, garlic, bacon & ham.

 5) Saute' the onions & garlic and also the bacon & ham separately before mixing in the cooking pot.
 6) Add the mixture of cream, egg & cheese and mix well while simmering.
  7) Add little salt and pepper according to your taste.
 8) Charan! Eat it together with toasted bread and fresh juice, its the best dinner I had after a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment