Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Gifts

Merry Christmas!
We all love to receive gifts but this year I never expected to receive many and my heart was overwhelmed.


Because I like writing and cutting and pasting anything colorful and beautiful, I decided to make a card for each person I cared about this year... VoilĂ ! I think next Christmas I will create more cards and make money by selling it to my friends hehe.
<gifts from people who cares_2013.12.25>

There is a saying that "the more you give, the more you receive." I guess it is very true indeed.....

*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.
Christmas waves a
magic wand over this world,
and behold, everything is softer and
more beautiful.”
~ Norman Vincent Peale
*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.

No comments:

Post a Comment