Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"Mood Swings" Day


All girls experience 'mood swings' days so relax its normal, my friend.

When I'm having a bad day, I eat and sleep. Hide inside myself.... in my own world.

Today is an example.....
11PM Wednesday. Its full moon again.
No wonder today is super sensitive.
Since morning my heart is very heavy.
I don't like everything and everyone.
One moment its high and suddenly flat down.
This new office timing is difficult.
It is starting to form a habit that is not good.
Arrive home and eat, sleep for 2 hours,
wake up and go out for fresh air and food,
come back home at midnight and stay awake for 2 hours before
finally falling asleep only for 3 hours and wake up, go back to work.
It confuses the body and makes the mind restless.
The room feels empty without tomi, and jerry,
thinking to get a fish or maybe another human being.
But I don't like to talk and silence is better.
There is no challenge nowadays, I feel worthless.
Thinking to do something worthwhile.
Escape to some unknown place and find a new life.
To do something different. new things. new adventures.
Bored doing the same work over and over everyday.
Same people, same routine, same place.
Break it soon please, before will get mad.
Aaagh! Need to get out. run...faster. eat ice cream. and cry. the louder the better.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
“I choose to write 
because it's perfect for me.
It's an escape, a place I can go to hide.
It's a friend, when I feel out casted from everyone else.
It's a journal, when the only story I can tell is my own.
It's a book, when I need to be somewhere else.
It's control, when I feel so out of control.
It's healing, when everything seems pretty messed up.
And it's fun, when life is just flat-out boring.” 
by Alysha Speer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment