Friday, May 03, 2013

Novation?

SK or Al Jaber
It seems suspicious, so I'm still thinking why our bujangnim took our team out for lunch yesterday. It is unusual, based on our experience we have observed that Koreans only go to a restaurant for 3 reasons:
            1) Celebration for an important event or meeting.
            2) To make an important announcement to everyone.
            3) Someone is leaving or going away and not coming back.
Items 1) and 2) are not available. So we expected execution. Our hearts and minds are prepared for this already. Everyone is talking about 'novation' in the office for the past month. It is a legal matter and we don't know it. When I goooogled 'novation' it says 'replacement' and immediately my heart sank. I thought its the end of the world. Ok, when faced with a difficult situation it is sometimes wise to step back a little and think first before jumping to conclusion so I will note down some ideas from my mind to calm my anxious heart:

Reasons Why AJB should Novate:
1) ...
2) ...
3) ....
4) ....
5) .....

Ooops! sorry folks, it seems that my brain can not think of a single reason...it is saying "invalid entry.please try again later" hehe!

<02.05.2013_noodle house>

my dear colleagues: Unique Jaya; smart kuya- sir Bong; my handsome boss Jeon; the kindest kuya- sir Ben; sweet Gayani, & beautiful Rona :)

~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.
"Work without love is slavery."
-Mother Theresa
~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.

No comments:

Post a Comment