Thursday, May 30, 2013

Another Heartbreak


<29.05.2013>
This went all inside my stomach this afternoon. It is like a fried rice with a grilled chicken on top  and is called 'biryani'.

These three old men (my kind kuyas at work) took me out for lunch today. They said they have discovered this delicious food in a small cheap restaurant hidden in Mussafah. You have to eat there using your hands only.

Today my boss called me in the meeting room. He said from now on wards I will work under another boss. It breaks my heart. I felt unwanted. I am very very sad but thanks to kuya Ben, kuya Bong and kuya Leo, they made me laugh nonstop during the afternoon.

Even if my beloved company gave me away, I need to carry on. I don't care who is now my boss or who pays my salary. I love my job. I love everyone of my colleagues although many have left us already and perhaps many more will leave. But I strongly believe in our project. I pray to be able to see it completed successfully.

So I will show up each day at work filled with passion in my heart with a goal to contribute my best and learn everything there is to learn.
<inspired with the sunrise every morning_overlooking sowwah island>

No comments:

Post a Comment