Wednesday, September 04, 2013

It's your Life but I love you!

We know what needs to be done.
And we know what is good and bad.
But we often ignore everything else and do what we like. 
Even if it harms us, we don't care. 
Sometimes we don't know but someone cares.

For many years I have the chance to meet people who badly needs someone to help them.
Yet still I ignored them.
Thinking they could survive on their own.
Its their own life anyway.

Many times during the day I could hear someone coughing...its a sign of bad lungs.
It is impossible to ignore, it makes me angry I want to shout... 'are you crazy?
can't you stop destroying your body, because you are killing yourself!'

For over a year I watched someone I love destroy another family
It caused other people a lot of pain.
But it makes her happy she said.
So I just remained blind and deaf, pretended not to mind.

We thought its better to stay away and not interfere with other's lives.
But because we do not speak up, because we allow bad things to happen, people get hurt.
I realized that it was wrong and selfish.
If you really love someone
you need to be brave enough to stop him/ her from getting hurt, even if you will sacrifice yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment