Friday, June 21, 2013

Two Masters

One morning while focusing to work normally in the office,
one manager gave me a video documentary about the Himalayas in Nepal.
He heard that I wanted to go there previously but I was not able to.
I almost cried.
Not because of Nepal but because I felt someone still cares.

Since last month, getting by in my workplace everyday have been very very hard.

Serving 'two masters' really is impossible.
It makes you crazy.

Now I have '2 masters'.
One on the right and one on the left.
I feel torn when both sides calls me at the same time.
Where shall i run first?

I feel desperate when I ask for solutions to problems but both sides ignore me.
Will the problem solve itself?

I recently feel guilty to bite a piece of bread (i think given to me out of pity) while my other friends get hungry.

I feel angry when I  received 'sorry' instead of simple guidance and direction.
Oh life! I am starting to hate the word 'sorry'...

What is 2dhs? what is a 5 minute clarification? what is a small respect?
What happened to people whom I have admired and looked up to before?

Toys do not get hurt. But we are all human beings.

This is not about professionalism.
This is about policy and its stupidity.

/>-*-</>-*-</>-*-</>-*-</>-*-</>-*-</>-*-</>-*-<
I never had a policy;
I have just tried to do my very best each and every day.
~ by Abraham Lincoln
/>-*-</>-*-</>-*-</>-*-</>-*-</>-*-</>-*-</>-*-<

No comments:

Post a Comment