Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Simple Birthday Wish...

Can I make 33 wishes?
Here we go:
1. Ten (10) or more cheerful greetings from people I love. > Oh. I am still getting countless of greetings :)
2. Three (3) or more warm hugs from people who loves me.> got 1 on 21st & 4 hugs on 26th ^^
3. A blessing from my nanang.
4. To hear the laughter of my nieces and cousins all at the same time.
5. To hear "iloveyou" from my mother and brother.
6. To hear "Bravo! You did a great job" from my new boss.>He said "thanks for your efforts today!"
7. Forgiveness from people who do not like me.
8. Praise from people who likes me.> got more than 10 praises from friends.
9. A day off spent reading and relaxation in Emirates Palace.
10. My annual work leave application approved.
11. Renewed visa stamp on my passport.> got it on 24th thanks!
12. A happy dinner together with our department team.> we had a happy lunch with all our staff on 27th
13. Star cinema with colleagues.
14. Tour the UAE with friends.
15. Buffet Lunch at Al Fanar.
16. Picnic in the park.> on 22/06 at mangroves with friends
17. To enter in the Burj Al Arab.
18. To ride a camel.
19. Be able to drink a cold beer on the rooftop.
20. To enjoy a 'shisha' party with friends.
21. A bike ride along cornice.
22. Own domain name for my blog site.
23. Autographed book from bro. Bo Sanchez.
24. A gift given secretly. Any gift.> got several already!
(small precious gifts I found randomly on my desks hehe)
 25. A handmade birthday card.> from my crazy friends see picture below! hahaha!
(unique birthday card from crazy friends!)

26. Ice cream cake. > thanks got it on 26th
(ice cream cake)
<with extra eggpie also!>
27.  Bouquet of roses.
28. Someone to cook Pakbet especially for me, Ilokano style.> Saluyot is ok. Ate for lunch on 23rd.
29. To received at least 10 photo greetings in facebook or email.>1 only but more than 10msgs (lazy friends)
30. My article to be published in Abu Dhabi week or Tempo.
31. A chance to watch a baby sleep in my arms.
32. To see and touch an angel.> done 22/06
33. Love. Lots and lots of love.>My heart is already overflowing...Thank you Lord!

My prayers to receive it all before the 28th of this month. Thanks hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment