Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Making Memories in my Heart

I love June! 
(big lunch box....hehe)
This is a free lunch box from Al Jaber Catering, our new company.
Some of us are not priviledged to receive it, but thanks I got free boxes last week.
Inside, it has 2 types of rice, a vegetable dish, a meat dish, fruit for desert and juice.
Three of my friends shared it with me.
I learned that free food especially when shared is always delicious.

One Saturday evening, my colleagues and me got down the eastern mangroves to have picnic.
It is very hot in the UAE now because it is summer. But still there are lots of fun and food and photo shoots for 2 hours, as the sun sets peacefully in the background.
  
(eastern mangroves)
(potluck: pansit, lumpia, carbonara, salad,adobo, etc)
(the weather is humid and hot, we are all sweating hard but still happy) 

<chuchi, gayni, beautiful rona, rommel, ate christy>
<joan, neil, kuya ben, jonel, ermie>
(28.06.2013_beijing restaurant)
^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-
“In all of living, have much fun and laughter.
Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.” 
- by Gordon B. Hinckley
^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-




No comments:

Post a Comment