Friday, September 14, 2012

Spices of Life


Oh life! How come you never give us some clues how to learn your lessons faster.

A wise author had said that life will hand us lessons. And these lessons will continue to be presented to us until we learn it by heart. 

Well, I got another repeated lesson today. I think it is about controlling my emotions, especially my anger. Today I wanted to punch a man's nose. Out of anger. 

By the end of the day, I realized that this is just one of the spices of life. Once in a while we need to experience a little bit out of the ordinary in order to enjoy living. It is the same like food, spices are added to make it taste good.

Alright then, I think when life will present me with this same 'anger' lesson next time, I shall pass the test, insha'allah!

Au Revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment