Friday, January 03, 2014

Learn Like a Sponge

Out of the 365 days of 2013 I spent 90% of it working in front of my desk, one on one with the computer, surrounded with many suppliers, engineers and colleagues. Work is far more than just making money. It offers a lot of good opportunities not only career-wise but more of our individual personal growth. I love the lessons of last year from the different people at work. They taught me...


*Our Company is very conservative so it taught me adaptability.
*Our Suppliers are very diverse and stubborn so it taught me flexibility and fairness.
*Our Client is very strict so it taught me patience and tolerance.
*Our Superiors (there are many so one by one)
  1. Sir S is very aggressive so he taught me to be aggressive too.
  2. Sir B is very kind and understanding so he taught me to be honest.
  3. Sir J is very patient and considerate so he taught me to be humble.
  4. Sir L is very strong yet humble so he taught me to obey.
  5. Sir S is very generous so he taught me gratitude.
*My colleagues are crazy but caring so they taught me to love each one no matter how crazy they are.








Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment