Saturday, June 07, 2014

Fined because of StarBucks

Before I do not have a car and I wished I had. Now that I have, I wish I don't have. 

You have to search for hours for parking slot and pay Dhs15 ($4) everyday. You have to pay for car wash for Dhs30 ($8) at least once a week. And there's tons of traffic violations to avoid, they're just waiting for you to make a mistake. Like tonight, after having a happy dinner with friends I parked just outside the coffee shop (we need to enjoy an expensive cup once in a while), after 30minutes, horror upon horrors, I saw a small piece of paper stuck in my windshield-ouch! I forgot to pay the parking fee, so I am fined for 100 times more the actual fee! Grrrr! 
total traffic fines, 2 months after buying a car...

 expensive car wash, what to do? it is so hot outside that I can not afford to clean it myself

 Anyhow, still happy that I was able to be with these great friends again after 4 long months of leaving them....

1 comment:

  1. The collection Marts can Helps you to find latest trends. We have latest designs at comforter Set, Bed Sheets, Sofa Covers, Baby Comforter Set, Pillow Covers, Blankets and much more. Our Service is provide high Quality Stuff and Satisfaction of customer. You can view latest desigsn at our facebook page. https://web.facebook.com/The-Collection-Marts-317300915823297/.
    bed cover , khaadi sale 2019 , bed cover , nishat bed sheets , bedspread , bedding sets , jaipuri razai , couch covers , cushion

    ReplyDelete