Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Assignment

Last weekend before leaving work my third Bujangnim gave me a difficult assignment. I thought to just  ignore it but surely he will demand an answer soon. Ok here his questions are answered honestly from the bottom of my heart. 

Assignment

1. What makes it exhausting to work here?
  • Tough project situation.
  • Culture clashes among colleagues.
  • Stubborn subcontractors and suppliers.
  • When my MAR returns back with Status C (or D).
  • Many pending work but it seems like nothing is moving.
  • When I try to explain something and it is misunderstood for something else.
2.What makes it boring to work here?
  • Sometimes when the office is very silent.
  • When it seems to have no progress at the site.
  • Routine clerical works.
  • Long working hours especially during summer in the Ramadan period.

3. What makes it exciting to work in our company?
  • My friends. It is exciting to work here because my friends are here.
  • I am in the best department and I have great bujangnims.
  • When I finish a difficult task.
  • Construction as a whole is exciting, work at site is full of life.
  • And the best part is eating out with colleagues (see illustrations below)
^^ during 'pay' daysss
:( during 'goodbye' daysss
:) just get together' days
:) and 'couples' days.... (single alone hehe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment