Sunday, January 27, 2013

Attachment

Let Go or Get Dragged

Sentiments...sentiments...sentiments.

Can I tell you a story? When I was still a little girl my uncle who lived in manila gave me a puppy, he sent it all the way to Ilocos. I named my first dog 'Bulldog'. We grew up together and I loved him so much even more than my grandmother. But when he died because he got older faster than me, that was the saddest day of my life as a child.

It taught me a lesson. To avoid being hurt by someone or something that will be taken away from you, you have to avoid attachments. For example after Bulldog died, we had other dogs, but then onwards I did not love any one of them as much, because I know they will also die.

It also applies to people, if you love much, better be ready to get hurt much.

It also applies to companies, the more attachment you have, the more betrayed you feel when they issue you a warning letter.

Therefore when you begin liking someone or something beware and let it go, give it away, throw it out, etc...otherwise it will soon have enough power to control your feelings.

So friends, you decide for yourself, love and be hurt or keep distance and be safe.

>*~*<~>*~*<~>*~*<~>*~*<~>*~*<
“The wise are so totally detached,
Pain is for those who are attached.” 
― by Mohit.K.Misra
>*~*<~>*~*<~>*~*<~>*~*<~>*~*<

*picture borrowed from sir google

No comments:

Post a Comment